Friday, October 24, 2014

How to merge tif files

I wrote a .Net C# program to merge multiple ".tif" files to a single "multi-page" tif file.

It has a simple user interface, where you browse to the root folder. It goes all through all sub folders and processes the files and creates a merged tif file per folder.

lets say my root is c:\temp\log, and within c:\temp\log I have folder 3 folders (folder1, folder 2 and folder3)

folder 1 has 200 tif files
folder2 has 10 tif files
folder 3 has 300 tif files.

once you run the program,  you will end up with

folder1: All 200 tif files merged to "Merged_Image.TIF", saved in folder1
folder2: All 10 tif files merged to "Merged_Image.TIF", saved in folder2
folder3: All 300 tif files merged to "Merged_Image.TIF", saved in folder2




Let me know if you need it, and did I mention its FREE..

No comments:

Post a Comment